- Greece Lotto
Greece Lotto Numbers for Wednesday 03 Feb 2021
|PRIZE TIERS||Prize fund||winners/hits||Shares|
|Total of Columns: 115.405|
Greece Lotto Prizes and Odds
There are five (5) prize categories. Every winning ticket, according to the predictions included, belongs to only one prize category:
a) Winning tickets matching all six (6) main numbers (6er) belong in the first prize category (I)
b) Winning tickets matching five (5) out of the six (6) main numbers and the bonus (seventh) number (5+1) belong in the second prize category (II).
c) Winning tickets matching five (5) out of the six (6) main numbers (5er) belong in the third prize category (III)
d) Winning tickets matching four (4) out of the six (6) main numbers (a quadruple) belong in the fourth prize category (IV)
e) Winning tickets matching three (3) out of the six (6) main numbers drawn (a triple) belong in the fifth prize category (V).
Fund Distribution and Earnings per Winning Ticket
The total amount distributed as earnings in first prize category (I) is 20,37% of the gross pool fund of each draw, equally divided among the winning tickets of this category. The amounts paid as winnings per ticket in the other four (4) categories are fixed and stand as follows:
a) For every winning ticket in the second prize category (II) the amount payable are fifty thousand euros (€ 50,000).
b) For every winning ticket in the third prize category (III) the amount payable are one thousand five hundred euros (€ 1.500).
c) For every winning ticket in the fourth prize category (VI) the amount payable are thirty euros (€ 30).
d) For every winning ticket in the fifth prize category (V) the amount payable is one euro and fifty cents (€ 1.5).
Greece Lotto Jackpot
When there are no winning tickets in the first prize category (I), then the amount corresponding to this prize category is not distributed and there is a rollover to the next draw at which time it is added to the amount distributed in the same prize category (JACK POT).
· Prizes are payable to the holder of a winning ticket. In case of loss of a winning ticket the player is not entitled to prize money or other form of compensation.
· Prizes are paid either by authorized OPAP S.A. retailers, or by authorized Banks following the procedures established by OPAP S.A.
· Upon prize payment, the corresponding taxes are withheld by OPAP S.A. according to the provisions of law in force.
· After a period of three (3) months from the draw of the winning column any prize claim is void.
· Tickets who are destroyed or altered or in any other case cannot be validated and retrieved from the Central Processing System are not valid and are not entitled to any prizes or any other claim for compensation by OPAP S.A.
· OPAP S.A can issue a winnings receipt following the submission of a request.